Buying & Selling San Diego County Homes
With over 20,000 real estate agents in San Diego County, finding the right agent to help you buy or sell can be a daunting task.
Where do you start? Ask a friend or trusted adviser? That's a great start!
When it comes time to interview your next agent be sure to ask some basic questions. Remember, if you are selling a home the buyers will be comparing your home to others so take a few minutes to compare agents.
- Does the agent have any professional sales or marketing experience and do they have a real office or just work from home?
- Can they quickly provide recent MLS sales statistics for homes on the market, homes sold in the last 30 days, new homes listed in the last 30 days and most importantly how fast or slow those are going in to escrow?
- Does the agent know the Velocity Rate of the local market where you live?
- Does the agent have a written marketing plan and a list of happy referral clients that you can call?
- Are they selling homes all over the area or just working close to their own home?
- How many contracts did they negotiate in the last year? (the best will be over 100)
- How long did it take for their listings to sell and at what price compared to the listed price?
- Most important, do they have a written schedule*?
When we meet, you will be given all those items and much more! Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on me to always do what's in your best interest. Ask for my list of referrals and give some a call. Over 80% of my active business comes from my past clients and referrals from people that have known me over the years.
Car collector homes, workshops and home-based business type homes
Often called car properties, these are homes that can store 4 or more vehicles safely under lock and key. Along with our normal home sales, we have become known for bringing buyers and sellers together to purchase and sell unique car properties. Tom has long been an aficionado of collectible cars and noticed over the years that these homes were not being properly marketed so he set out to remedy the problem. He now consults and trains agents across the country in the latest techniques to find, list and market these unique homes to buyers.
If you are the proud owner of a home you think may qualify as a car property or well suited to the needs of a car collector, contact Tom today Tom@GetHomeWithTom.com and become a part of this national network.
*studies show that agents who have a written schedule are five times more successful in real estate sales
***Disclaimer*** The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained herein. The use of words such as; auto properties, car collector homes, car property, auto property, properties of the stars, movie star homes, sports star homes, big garage homes, workshop homes, boat homes or boat collector properties are NOT intended to give the impression that this real estate office is in any way connected to other companies or agents using these words or terms. Any impression is merely coincidental and not representative of a business relationship.